If you’re own a startup or planning one, you have access to resources, tools and opportunities that can help grow your startup programs. There is a current opportunity for startups in the United States, Canada and other International startups to access a program in Switzerland that will provide business mentorship and resources to foster company growth.
This program is designed to support innovators from different sectors by connecting high-impact startups with the resources they need to launch and succeed.
The 2023 program will run as scheduled, but will begin online and will only transition to hybrid or in-person programming and events when the safety of the community can be ensured. 2023 has planned physical events, but as no one knows how the pandemic will play out, the accelerator program is designed to be an on-line/on-site hybrid.
Operating this way will enable startups from anywhere in the world to take part in the accelerator – yes most of the startups come from Switzerland and the EU, but the opportunity is open to startups from any country.
Since 2016, MassChallenge Switzerland has been a leader in helping startups across Europe grow their businesses by accelerating 396 startups across multiple industries that have raised more than $318M in funding.
- Unrivalled access to 15+ global corporate partners including Nestlé, Bühler, Givaudan, Barry Callebaut, General Mills, Südzucker – totalling over CHF 250 billion in revenue
- World-class mentoring from 550+ experts and tailored programming provided with no equity taken in return
- The opportunity to compete for up to CHF 1M in non-dilutive cash prizes and other in-kind awards
- Switzerland-specific advice on regulations and tax, easy access to the EU market, and strong trade links
- A proven model that has helped more than 65% of finalists raise funds during or immediately after the program
If you would like more information about this opportunity, we have provided the direct link where you can check out all of the features of the program. Click the link below to learn more and apply accordingly.