Business grants for minorities are grants specifically tailored toward minority groups to help them start their businesses. Indeed, applying for business grants can be a challenging process for both new business owners and established businesses. The application process is often long and very strenuous. And finding applying for this grand sure come with some commitment to making it through.
In this article, AAG will focus on ways to help alleviate the stress associated with locating startup business grants so that you can focus on getting your business off the ground and growing it to the heights you desire.
Startup Business Grants for Minority
- If you are an African-American business owner, working on a startup, or a black entrepreneur, you should apply for this list of 31 grants for Black businesses to support equal opportunities in business. The grants listed are helpful in terms of growing your business, growing one, or simply looking for funds to start your own business.
- Here is another grant seekers should also apply for this grant of up to $35,000 to Minnesota technology entrepreneurs and start-ups to support business development. The grant funds may be used for business expenses, research and development, and technical assistance. The purpose of funding is to support innovative and promising scalable startups and to position Minnesota as a leader in innovation.
- There’s a grant available for businesses in economically distressed business owners located in California to support them during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis. Funding is intended to assist startups and small businesses that are facing financial hardship and loss of revenue due to the pandemic. Click here to apply for a $500 Million Grant to California Small Businesses and Nonprofits Awarded in 2021.
- You can apply for a business grant if you are a black female who is starting her own business or growing one., To participate in a business development program, qualify for seed grants starting at $5,000 or more, and receive in-kind mentoring and business development consulting services apply here – The Girlboss Foundation Grant.
- This grant program is designed for African-American business owners and those who plan on starting their own businesses and startups. The program is designed to help startups by providing free mentoring and coaching services, as well as access to seed capital. Click here to apply for the DigitalUndivided Economic Pathway for Black Women Business Owners.
- Florida startup business willing to relocate to the City of Fort Pierce should apply for this $10,000 grant here.
- The Black Career Network Grant provides grants for African-Americans who have taken that first step of starting their own business. The grant also covers valuable business mentorship in creating the very necessary tools and resources to help build their businesses.
- The Small Business Innovation Research Grant Funding may be used for project costs, for business expansion, and business growth directly related to the startup of a business that will result in new jobs in the region or locality of the business.
- The SoGal Black Founder Startup Grants for Black Women provide grants for women in business and those starting theirs. This program also helps provide financial assistance during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis. The program also ensures that Funding is intended to support small businesses that have been impacted by the pandemic, particularly those in underserved communities, including entrepreneurs of color, women- and veteran-owned businesses that often lack access to flexible, affordable capital.
- African-American Women entrepreneurs in The US apply for these grants for 10,000 and or $25,000. The funds are to be used to start a business or develop an existing business.
- The program caters to women who are looking to start their own business or those that already started theirs, or planning to start a home-based business online.
Need help with starting your business, finding grants, or options for investing? We can help! Click here to contact us today!