Grants of up to $20,000 to Indiana nonprofits and public entities such as municipalities, schools, and libraries for a variety of community benefit programs in the areas of diversity, arts, children and youth, hunger, early education, as well as programs that serve the African American community. Grants awarded from Field of Interest Funds must align with the stated purpose of the fund. Organizations must be located in or provide services for the benefit of Bartholomew County.
- African American Fund of Bartholomew County – To improve the African American community in Bartholomew County through education, leadership development, economic/career development, health awareness, and arts and culture. Please contact the Grants Manager for specific details about the application process.
- Friends of the Children Fund – To serve the needs of children in Bartholomew County who are experiencing problems at school due to family financial concerns
- Aileen Marshall Graham Children & Youth Fund – To support children and youth programs
- Hawcreek-Flat Rock Area Endowment Fund – To support projects in the Northeast corner of Bartholomew County. Please contact the Grants Manager for specific details about the application process
- No Child Hungry Fund – To support programs to alleviate childhood hunger in Bartholomew County
- Benjamin R. (Mickey) King Fund – To support projects and activities involving diversity, inclusion, and outreach in our community
- Mildred A. Reeves Early Education Fund – To support youth and early education programs
- Schicke Children and Youth Fund – To support boys and girls in Bartholomew County
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source’s website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.